Arts and Politics Tour for Women
The cherry blossoms will be in full bloom for this cultural tour of our nation’s capital. Grab a daughter, sister, mother or aunt to have the time of your life while enjoying Washington. Sights and Soul Tours specialize in women-only travel with all tours taking a maximum of 16 women.
The five-day Arts and Politics tour includes:
• Kennedy Center theatrical performance
• Private tour of the National Gallery of Art
• Visit Washington’s most popular museum: the Newseum
• Guided tours of the U.S. Capital and Library of Congress
• The Smithsonian Museum
• Guided overview tour of the National Memorials
• Dining at celebrated international restaurants
• Cruise the Potomac
• Tour Old Town Alexandria
• 4 nights in a four-star hotel one block from the National Mall
• Gourmet a la carte American seafood meals and French cuisine
• One breakfast, two lunches, and two dinners with drinks
• All transportation in Washington
This tour is priced at $1,395 per person based on double occupancy or $1,845 for single occupancy, land only. The price does not include transportation to Washington, DC, airport transfers, optional single supplement fee, optional travel insurance, meals and activities not included in the itinerary, room service, mini bar, telephone charges, laundry services, and other personal expenses.
ABOUT SIGHTS AND SOUL TRAVELS, LLC
Founded in 2004, Sights and Soul Travels, LLC is a boutique tour operator specializing in luxury tours and vacations for women. The company visits destinations throughout Europe, South and North America, and Africa. Its specialty is small group tours which incorporate sightseeing, outdoor activities, wine tastings, fine dining, spas, luxury hotels, and cultural offerings. The tours are geared for women from all walks of life who appreciate history, art, people, adventure, and great food. All participants come home with two of life’s most prized gifts: new friendships and incredible memories.
For additional information on the Arts and Politics in DC tour, visit www.sightsandsoul.com/washingtondcdetails.