GRACE BAY, Turks and Caicos – Summer vacation is quickly approaching. Bring the family to one of the best beaches in the world and save on a luxury vacation at The Somerset on Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos.
Available May 31 – September 2, 2013, the Summer Celebration package at The Somerset on Grace Bay includes:
- 5th night free in choice of luxury villa accommodations, from a 1,400-square-foot one-bedroom villa to a 5,300-square-foot 5-bedroom penthouse
- $250 grocery credit to stock up on family favorites in the villa’s fully equipped kitchen featuring Viking® appliances
- Free dinner for kids, ages 12 and under, in choice of two on-site restaurants – the casual LunaSea Pool Bar & Grill and fine dining at O’Soleil Restaurant
- Free daily Continental breakfast for the entire family
- Private one-hour Hobie Cat sailing lesson for each member of the family
- A framed family portrait to capture the memorable time together
As always, children ages 5 to 12 play free with the complimentary Caicos Kids Club at The Somerset on Grace Bay. Staffed by a certified teacher, the Caicos Kids Club offers a program that changes daily and includes beach games, sand castle building, tie-dye projects, water relays, treasure hunts and more. On select evenings, there is a kid’s group dinner and activity, such as bonfire and movie night, to provide parents with an opportunity for a romantic evening alone.
Guests of The Somerset on Grace Bay also enjoy many complimentary resort amenities such as pedal bicycles to cruise around Grace Bay, a Fitness Center with steam room, in-room Wi-Fi, snorkeling equipment and kayaks on the beach, and more.
Ideal for a luxury family vacation, The Somerset on Grace Bay features just 53 spacious one- to five-bedroom villas. Even more spectacular than the accommodations is the setting, located on a wide stretch of powdery white sand on Grace Bay – named the No. 2 Best Beach in the World by TripAdvisor. Protected by coral reefs, Grace Bay beach offers calm, clear seas that are ideal for young swimmers.
The Summer Celebration package at The Somerset on Grace Bay is subject to availability and cannot be combined with other offers. Package rates for a family of four begin at $4,780 for a five-night stay in a two-bedroom Garden Villa. Rates include taxes and gratuities.
For reservations and to check availability, please call (877) 887-5722 toll-free, the resort direct at (649) 946-5900, or speak to a travel professional. For more details or to book online, visit www.thesomerset.com.
About The Somerset on Grace Bay
Located on the world-famous Turks and Caicos beach, The Somerset on Grace Bay is an intimate luxury resort where couples and families alike enjoy treasured times together. The resort features 53 one- to five-bedroom luxurious villas and suites ranging from 1,400 to 5,300 sq. ft., as well as two restaurants and bars, two freshwater pools, fitness center, in-suite spa services, a range of activities on land and sea, complimentary Caicos Kids Club, and concierge services.