(NEW YORK, November 2011) — There’s no more exciting place in America to shop for the holidays than New York so Millennium Hotels and Resorts has introduced a special “New York Shopping” package for guests of the Millennium Broadway Hotel and the Millennium UN Plaza Hotel. In addition to discounts at stores in Times Square and other parts of the city, the package even provides savings on an excursion to Woodbury Commons, one of the largest outlet shopping centers in the Northeast.
The New York Shopping package at the Millennium Broadway and Millennium UN Plaza includes
- Overnight accommodations and Continental breakfast for two
- 20 percent off on purchases at 77kids by American Eagle
- 10 percent off on purchases at INGLOT, SWATCH AG, and Rosetta Stone Ltd.
- Free Tasti D-Lite Saucer, frozen sandwich dessert, with a purchase of a Tasti cup or cone
- Up to $6 off on admission to Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
The package also features a 20 percent savings on Hampton Luxury Liner bus service to Woodbury Commons, with a complimentary VIP coupon book valued at $10.
The package is available from November 15, 2011 through January 15, 2012 and is priced from $224 per room based on double occupancy plus applicable taxes.
The Millennium Broadway is located in the heart of New York’s theater district within walking distance of Times Square. The Millennium UN Plaza is conveniently situated on the city’s fashionable East Side near the headquarters of the United Nations. Both hotels are perfectly located to enable guests to take full advantage of New York’s midtown shopping districts, from Times Square to Fifth Avenue.
For more information, visit www.millenniumhotels.com.